The Independent Brewers Association is calling on Australians to support their local brewery. Our industry is under threat and so many small businesses are vulnerable. We need your help. We’ve gotten behind the Crafty Pint initiative #KeepingLocalAlive and ask that you do too.
What can you do?
1. Shop direct: arrange to pick-up orders straight from your local brewery.
2. Buy online: purchase from breweries with online deliveries or online retailers.
3. Support local bottle shops: look for the independent brewery seal in your local bottle shop, particularly with those who stock independent beer.
4. Buy a voucher: if you don't need beer straight away, purchase it now to inject some much-needed cash into the economy and arrange for collection/delivery at a later date.
5. Tell your mates about ‘keeping local alive’: it’s important that we practice mateship during these difficult times and share a message of support to all those in our local community.
Head to Crafty Pint for full list of breweries and participating venues.
Alternatively head straight to your favourite local indie brewer and show your support.